TankRom Construct ® designs, manufactures and installs above ground water storage and fire supply tanks. It offers qualitative and competitive equipment at attractive prices.
All the tanks produced by us contain elements that are not degradable in contact with water, INSP (National Institute of Public Health) certified, therefore if the equipment that has a unique fire supply destination is supplied with potable water, they can be used at any time for this purpose (supplying with drinking water).
In conclusion, our clients understood that price is not the only defining element in choosing products, but the quality-price ratio. We have chosen and will continue to use L304 stainless steel when making hydraulic connections to tanks, EPDM sanitary approved membrane, even if we produce drinking water storage tanks or fire water storage tanks.
Materials that are part of the structure
- Roof: made of polyurethane sandwich wall with a thickness of 60 mm, on the structure of beams of profiles resistant to 2.4 kN/m
2. Over these are mounted epoxy coated steel plates with a thickness of 0.5 mm.
- The tank body is made of galvanized steel plates, 2500 × 1250 mm, with which cylindrical shell plates are formed. The anticorrosive coating is by hot galvanizing, of maximum 600 g/m
- The thickness of the plates is between 2-8 mm depending on the calculation of static and dynamic resistance of the respective tank.
- The thermal insulation is applied inside the tank with expanded polystyrene plates with a thickness from 50 mm to 100 mm depending on the area where the equipment is mounted, protected by a geotextile layer of 2.5 mm (250 gr/m
2) with role of thermal barrier.
- Also, between the concrete foundation and the membrane, a double layer of geotextile will protrude to protect the latter and reduce the heat transfer.
- The tightness of the tank is due to an EPDM geo-membrane which has the role of holding water and which is tailored according to the geometric shape and dimensions of the ordered tank.
- Accessories – the connection sockets, the interior fixing brackets and other elements included in the tank are made of stainless steel, the stairs are made of aluminum, stainless steel or galvanized sheet (depending on preference).
Each tank is accompanied by:
- Full list of materials with their specifications
- Certificate of conformity from manufacturer – TankRom Construct ®
- ICECON (Research Institute for Equipment and Technologies in Construction) technical certificate
- EPDM technical certificate and approval for geomembrane
- The tank foundation project
- Quality certificate from the manufacturer – TankRom Construct ®
Tanks include the following accessories:
- Stainless steel L304 supply
- Stainless steel L304 man
- Stainless steel L304 overflow
- Stainless steel L304 drain
- Stainless steel L304 connection for fire extinguishing
- Galvanized steel bath house
- Float valve
- Anti-vortex plate, counter-plate and stainless steel strainer L304
- 1 x 3kW immersion heater, optional
- Stainless steel, galvanized sheet or aluminum access staircase
- Thermal insulation
- Acoustic and light warning panel
- Butterfly valves for fire extinguishing and bottom drainage
Delivery terms and conditions
Delivery time: 2-3 weeks from receipt of the firm order with confirmation of model containing:
- Acceptance of the beneficiary on the drawings provided by the manufacturer
- Confirmation of the delivery date
- Payment of the advance
- If the foundation project is desired, the transmission of the geological study
Lifting and assembly
The access to the place where the equipment will be unloaded must be easy for trucks of 20 tones being ensured all the conditions to unload and put into shelter all the materials.
The installation of the tank, the sealing, and the test will be done by our assembly team within 10 days of taking over the site.
The water source necessary for conducting the leak tests, the 220V and 400V electrical power must be available within 15 meters from the mounting location.
It is not recommended a period of more than 45 days from the installation of the tank until the leak tests performance.
- 50% advance by bank transfer at the time of order
- 40% at the time of delivery of the tank with cheque or letter of bank guarantee due 30 days after delivery
- 10% at the time of delivery of the tank with cheque or letter of bank guarantee due 45 days after delivery
The payment will be made in LEI the exchange rate displayed by the NBR, and the proposed percentages can be negotiated.
- Equipment (tank) – 5 years
- Consumables (accessories) – 2 years